FAMILLE LUXE /PROJETS (CDI)
Référence : #1002
Cadres & Tech, specialist in the recruitment of Senior Managers and Managers, research for an International Industrial Group (20 industrial sites, 3000 employees) specialized in Packaging and Merchandising for the Luxury Goods sector a:
Post based 30 km west of Paris in the department of Yvelines (78)
The position is attached to the Group Purchasing Department.
The role of the incumbent is to coordinate part of the group purchases and to pilot the specific purchases for the most important new projects.
- Globalization of purchases made for different project managers.
- Research and Concentration of strategic suppliers.
- Negotiating supplier framework contracts.
- Negotiation and optimization of new project purchases.
- Development of alternative sources.
- Purchasing reporting.
- General Engineer / Purchasing Master. 3 years minimum experience in the Purchasing in Industry function with good sourcing orientation.
- Expertise Tôlerie Fine appreciated.
- Imperative English.
- Negotiating capacity / Market intelligence.
- Autonomous and oriented in problem solving.
- Good resistance to stress.
Compensation: 40 – 45 K € to be negotiated according to experience.
Write (CV + salary requirements) to email@example.com .